Thursday 17 April 2014

June 2012 and the rest of the year...


So we moved to my partner's flat, went on a few holidays as part of my recovery

First it was a holiday with my partner, who by the way was not so happy about my body changes that happened thru steroids and treatment and had openly expressed his unhappiness ! So despite of me fully enjoying first 5 days of our holiday on a day 6 we were not talking to each other as I was deeply hurt by his comment !









Than I slowly returned to work part time when my hair was a little longer and I looked fairly normal !
This was my surgery:




Than I had a nice and relaxing holiday with my parents and our dog. My partner decided not to join us this time 


My mum and our dog Freddie     






My dad on his evening walk with our dog 


Me and my parents little dog 



No comments:

Post a Comment