Monday 14 April 2014

09. December 2011 - We have some frozen kids


Most people in normal life would say we re pregnant ! but we said  - We have our frozen 
kids ! 
Collection and creation of kids was done in a little petri plastic dish. In all of the darkness in my life I finally could see some light. My partner was waiting for me to come out of operating theatre all dosed off on IV sedation. We drove to my flat and all I could think of is how tired i was. Rufus from what I could tell got a little irritable that evening as its been a long tiring day and started throwing pots and pans around kitchen floor as he couldn't find a right utensils for cooking. I felt I needed to get up and help him but I just couldn't as I was still very weak and ignored his irritability and curled myself in the blanket on the sofa while he cooked for us both. 
 I wished I was in a lovely Croatia, enjoying the sunshine and being lazy and care free..... 


My favourite beach:



All of this understandably was very emotionally draining for us both but we did try to have some fun moments together. Don't forget to say goodnight to our kids in the fridge we d say occasionally as our little joke 

No comments:

Post a Comment