Monday 14 April 2014

12. December 2011 - FEC -T talk

I was at the hospital having bloods done and waiting to have this FEC-T talk. This is where some very experienced chemo nurses talk about what to expect from chemo I ll be having.  I don't think I ve managed to retain more than 10% of this in my head ! Luckily they give me a sheet of paper to take home with me with all the info.
During this talk I couldn't stop looking at the women around me. Some came with their husbands, partners and one or two of us were alone. All I could see was their petrified faces, everyones life was full of uncertainties, fear. However one or two managed to find a little things to laugh out loud about in this little whats supposed to be very grim and dark talk you ll ever have to sit thru..

No comments:

Post a Comment