Sunday 13 April 2014

25. November 2011



This was the day I was meant to go with my girl friends on a holiday to Prague. This became kind of our little tradition. Each year we d choose to go away somewhere in Europe for an extended weekend. In 2010 we went to Bruges in Belgium. Now instead of holiday l was about to start  injecting myself with IVF - FS stimulating injections ! I bought a ticket and I was very much looking forward to going away but unfortunately I was faced with an uncertain future full of unknown, fear,  injections, hospital appointment etc etc but all i could think of is I don't want to die, please don't let me die, I'm still fairly young and have not done many things I wanted to do yet. 

Just before my diagnosis I started a climbing course with Rufus. It was something I always wanted to do and it was something we could do together. Unfortunately I was half way thru the course when I found out I had cancer and that was the end of that for me but Ive encouraged Rufus to complete the course and get his first steps signed off, so he did.

Could have been on a lovely holiday with my girls in Prague:




No comments:

Post a Comment