Friday 16 May 2014

Im Struggling ...


My days these days should have been all about having more fun and recovering from chemo but unfortunately Ive been struggling a lot with my aches, pains and my "mysterious" fever yet again
At the times I don't know what to do with myself. How could this be so painful... why do I wake up at night with such a pains.. how much more pain can one person endure?

Last night I had a temperature of 38.3C. and rather severe muscle aches. Even painkillers are no longer helping. I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't even move my legs due to pain ...I had to do it with the help of my hands.
Nights are usually worse than days. My temperature slowly starts rising in the evening and by midnight it usually goes up to 38.3 C. In the mean time I can feel pain spreading thru my legs. It usually starts around my upper legs, my bum and goes down to my lower part of the legs. It almost feels like i have no overlaying skin just muscles exposed and they are raw to touch and painful , so severe. My face gets slightly healthier red colour rather than my usual yellowish, olive complexion ! However I know this is temperature talking huh.  I feel no sore throat or any other aches its just my legs and bum and at the times it drives me crazy.
However, I know I have to get thru this. I can't allow this to get in a way of my next 3 months (fingers crossed) of chemo free time.


My bacterial injection site is still a little sore but Ive been told its a good sign



There will be a breaks with a bit of the sunshine too....





No comments:

Post a Comment